Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dear Blog

Dear Blog and Blog Readers,

It has been 7 days since my last post. Please forgive me for neglecting you like that. Last night I tried to write a post. Actually I did and my computer locked up on me and I lost all that I typed. It was very frustrating and sad. I lost a beautifully and wonderfully written post.

Dear Blog and Blog Readers, it has been 7 days since my last post. I can say that I have been busy with Doctors visits, the boys, work, life, love and the like, but it may seem like I am making up excuses for ignoring you. Please forgive my neglect.

Dear Blog and Blog Readers how I miss you all. I miss our time together. I miss commenting and receiving comments. I miss my previous Alexa ranking prior to my untimely neglect of you all.

Dear Blog and Blog Readers, I won't be online tonight because I have to go to another town to visit my dad. My dad is in the hospital and I have to go see him.

Dear Blog and Blog Readers, thanks for still being here during my busy absence. Although I have not been faithful to you, you have been faithful to me and I appreciate you all for it.

Dear Blog and Blog Readers, I wish I could remember that beautiful post I typed last night before my computer crashed on me. It was all about you and how much I miss you and love you and cherish you. You mean so much to me even though I have spending most of my time with the boys, by myself, with real people, working, etc., other real life stuff, you are still an important part of my life.

Dear Blog and Blog Readers, I hope all is well with you and yours. Please keep in touch.

Love,
Keala M. Brown
aka Let Me Flow
aka Professional Flirt
aka Domestic Violence Survivor

1 comment:

mr. nichols said...

hey keala! it's good to have you back. i hope you get everything worked out. keep praying. don't let life beat you up.

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails