Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

March 25 was my birthday. I feel internally beautiful and at peace. I love this feeling. All of my needs are met. I want for nothing. I feel like the 23rd Psalm. I feel at rest. I want to bottle this feeling and sell it. Naw. I would like to bottle it up for when I am not as rational as I should be. Trash that. I'm holding on to this feeling for as long as possible.

Doug offered to take me to the restaurant of my choice for my birthday. I was torn between Dianne's on Devine and Ruth's Chris. I finally chose Dianne's. I appreciate him. I was trippin over him this weekend, but I'm better now. My little episode this weekend confirmed that I am a spoiled little one and at times bratty. Not going into any more details about that one. We finally went to Ruth's Chris instead.

Back to my birthday. I am 38 today and feel great. I've lost 8 lbs since I started working closer to home with less traffic stress.

I have wonderful friends who really do love me and love them back. Life is great. I'm loving it.
And yes, I am spoiled.
Happy Birthday To Me!

4 comments:

HeyShae! said...

Happy belated birthday! :o)

mr. nichols said...

happy belated birthday! guess what? my birthday is march 26! one day after. and ruth's chris steak is incredible. my brother used to joke that the steak is so juicy that they must make their cows drink A1 sauce.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!! an congats on the 8lbs lost!

Wendy Banner said...

March 25th is my wedding anniversary! :) So I was celebrating two years of marriage in Chicago, so I'm sorry for being late on this! Very very very late! Happy belated birthday! ♥ I hope you had a wonderful birthday this year. :D

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails