Wednesday, April 25, 2012

That KISS

That Kiss

You kissed me…
And…
I let you kiss me…
That Kiss lingered on me all over me…
That kiss settled on me & traveled across my body as if to imitate your fingers searching for buried treasure while caressing me tenderly the way you tend to caress me…
That kiss haunted me throughout the night…long after you were gone
That kiss…
That kiss remained with me as if to say it was eager, yes eager, to tattoo my skin in crevices and places the world will never see..
That kiss…
You kissed me and I let you kiss me…
With a sweet, smooth and powerful exchange of who you are & who I am…
That Kiss…
Last night That KISS became my friend.
©Keala Jacobs 2012





3 comments:

saraphen said...

SWEET!

Celesti Infinity said...

That Kiss lingered on me all over me
Nice expression... !

Keala said...

Thank you Ononto Joy. Every time I read this, I remember that night I was kissed.

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails