Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Handsome Son

He will be 20 soon.
It's amazing he smiled for this photo because he can be camera shy with MOMMY.
I'm so proud of him.

He's grown so much since taking these photos. He went away to training back in February a mixture of a man and a teen. He was already quite mature but after being stripped and rebuilt he called me. When I answered the phone I had to ask, "Who is this MAN who stole my son's deep voice?" You could hear authority, confidence, and strength in his voice. I thoroughly enjoyed the past 20 years being his mom. I'm tearing up as I type this because I love him so much and I am STILL very proud of my young man.

Happy Birthday to My First Born Son, Anthony Clifton Louis Jacobs, Jr. Momma loves you so much dear!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Nia said...

Ok.. so we're even... you didn't know i was expecting and I would NEVER have guessed you to have a 20yr old!!!!!!
Amazing! You are blessed :)

I do see your tweets :)

Keala said...

Thanks Nia. You are blessed as well.

Covnitkepr1 said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog and also for the follow. The follow widget on your blog is blocked to where I can't sign up to follow you as well. It may have to be moved...just a thought.

It looks like you have much to be proud about with your eldest. You must have done something right.

Remember what god's word says..."Train up a child ....

Keala said...

Thanks for the visit too. I did not block my follow widget. Wish you could follow me back. Try again later.

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Yes I know. Thanks.

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

Happy birthday. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

Keala said...

Thanks Lloyd. I aim to please. I'll visit you. Thanks for the invite.

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails