Thursday, September 30, 2010

I AM HONORED! Blog STAR

So I got the following from blog.com this week.  I am so excited.:



Congratulations! Your blog has been hand selected and
recognized by add your blog.com to receive our - "Blog Star Award" !

Your blog was chosen by our webmasters, to honor your hard
work and dedication in providing a quality web log.
Requirements:
1)Quality Web Content.
2)Great Design .
3)Web Log Everyone Will Love To Read .

Show off our appreciation and display your award on as many pages of your
site as you wish.





I was so honored, shocked, and humbled to receive this!  Below is the STAR they gave me!





I am now proudly displaying the star on my blog.  I guess I must live up to this unexpected honor by taking better care of my blog.  Just thought I'd share.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with 

Thumbnails