Thursday, February 28, 2008

Living The Good Life





Everybody wants to live the good life. To some people that good life is a great job with benefits and high pay. To others, it's doing what you want when you want. Still to others it's getting over on other people. Some people just take & take and NEVER give.

Is giving really the good life?

What type of giving qualifies as the good life?




Good Life Lyrics


Sometimes I ask myself, "Where do I fit in as far as this good life is concerned?" To me a good life is having that
Peace that surpasses all understanding . Nuff sed.

Blogs talking about The Good Life:

All good blogs describing the good life in 3 different ways. Enjoy.

Other Good Life sites:


What's the good life to you?

2 comments:

Tondy said...

Growing old with my family and being content with what I have is the good life for me. Right now I'm not living it though?

Keala said...

You're living it.

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails