Monday, January 28, 2008

Today is Monday, January 28

and I am thankful:

  • that I can still write about being thankful
  • for comedy. I am up late watching Jo Jo Dancer, Your Life is Calling. Yes, it is more drama than comedy, however I am thankful that I can laugh at things in life. I am thankful that I am not so stuck up that I do not find humor in life.
  • for medicine for my sick son. Allan had a fever and it seems that the Tylenol and Motrin broke it. I pray he is well enough to go to school today.

2 comments:

HeyShae! said...

Glad to hear your son had a fight with a fever and won! Good for him. I'm thankful I have a family that loves me. I'm thankful I have enough sense not to take that for granted. Keep bloggin', I love it. :o)

Keala said...

Thanks shae-shae.

Allan is much better. He took the bus to school this morning.

Now I have the colds William and Allan had. Ugh.

It warms me to see that you do not take the love of your family for granted.

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails