Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ugh!

The rhinovirus has invaded my body. Ugh! This unwarranted invasion has given me the common cold. Ugh!

I took some medication this morning, but all it does is allow me to breathe. What good is breathing if my brain feels like it's been replaced by a huge cotton ball? Ugh!

At first I thought I may have caught this cold from William. However, a new girl started last week and she came to work coughing and hacking. YUCK! If you are sick, keep them germs and viruses at your house. Don't bring them in the workplace or school to share with the rest of us. That's just plain NASTEEE!

One of my coworkers had a very radical but brilliant idea. He said if you come to work ill and others catch your illness, then you should give up your vacation time as sick leave for the coworkers you made ill. I love that idea. What do you think?

I'm going to bed now. I know it's 10:16 am, but Good Night!

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails