and I am thankful:
- that I don't have to ask for permission to buy things my children need for school, field trips, etc...
- that I no longer have to ask for permission to use MY money for whatever
- that I am starting a new job very soon. I need a change man
- that my sons' father really did get them something for their birthdays. The gifts came a month late, but they arrived none the less
- for the sweet man who loves to cook for me. He listens and has great advice. He is patient and wise. I love me some him
have a blessed day