and I am thankful for:
- the fact that I stayed home today. Some packages were delivered today and I'm glad I was here to receive them.
- the lil bit of sense God gave me.
- Dr. Phil. I like his show. I watch it on days I'm home.
- truth and lies. I don't know why, but I am. I'm being kind of lazy with my thankfulness exercise today. I need to get more detailed and focused on this task.
- awareness. Today I am painfully aware of the not so good in my life right now. Believe me it's not even that bad. I've been home all day, but I did NOT a lick of house work. My house desperately needs the work today. It's 3:22 and I'd like to get it done before TJ gets home. He'll be here in 30 minutes.
- the fact that I can actually step away from this puter and do some housework.
- the fact that I'm actually getting up to clean right now.
Have a cleanly day. I'm going to go clean house. I am thankful that I have a beautiful house to clean and that my mom taught me how to clean.