Thursday, November 8, 2007

Today is Thursday, November 8, 2007

and I am thankful for:

¨ good health. I don’t have any debilitating diseases.

¨ good health. My children don’t have any debilitating diseases.

¨ public transportation. William and Allan usually ride the bus to school in the mornings, but not in the afternoon. Today will ride the bus home. Yay for them.

¨ the fact that former employers and coworkers actually want to work with me again.

¨ the community I live in.

¨ trees. I love trees

¨ green grass. Not the kind you smoke, the kind that grows on the front lawn.

¨ my overgrown fenced in backyard.

¨ money. Yes, it pays the bills.

¨ the color yellow. Remember I painted my living room yellow? I love it.

¨ my cousin calling me today to recommend Pur. Pur is now located where the Comedy Theatre used to be. My girls and I will have to look into that.

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails