Friday, November 9, 2007

Today is Friday, November 9, 2007

and I am thankful for:

  • delegation. I love delegating work to others who are qualified to do it. I am thankful that I can delegate my work to at least 9 different people who I know will get the job done. That means I can also do more. Delegation is a good thing.
  • a job close to home. I know I don't start until the 19th, but I am so thankful that my commute time will be cut in half. Not only will my time be cut in half, but the roundtrip distance will go from 50 miles to 10 miles. That is so beautiful.
  • more time with my sons. Because of this new job, I will have more time with the ones I love the most.
  • appreciation. I am thankful that the people in my life appreciate me. Shoot, I appreciate me. Don't you?
  • self acceptance. I am thankful that I can be the REAL ME without worrying about offending some people. I am a flirt by nature, nothing I do on purpose. I am thankful that I can let the natural me and the natural flirt within me free and the people in my life absolutely LOVE me for it. There is nobody trying to change me or convince me that I need to be a certain way. I am thankful that I can be who I am and not give a DAMN about what others think of the REAL Me.

I love me just the way I am. I love those who accept me just the way I am.

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails