Monday, November 5, 2007

Today is Monday, November 5, 2007

and I am thankful for:

  • Lessons learned. Life lessons you learn just by living from day to day. I've learned so much over the years and I keep what I learn. I am thankful that I can apply what I learn to new situations.
  • Depression no more. I was talking with my mom the other day and she was telling me how proud she is of my growth over the past two years. She mentioned my temporary depression and how proud she was that I came out of it without her help. I am thankful that I applied what God gave me to overcome that crying affair with the couch.
  • The $100 I found in my purse this morning! Yes, I found 5 twenty dollar bills folded up in my purse this morning. The Universe is GOD and good to me!
  • This forum to share my blessings with.
  • Abuse NO MORE. I am so happy that I am no longer living an abusive life. I am so thankful that I have learned to identify the characteristics of an abusive person. I can now avoid all of that and not make the same mistakes I've made in the past.
  • The fact that I no longer attract abusiveness into my life. I have learned to love me unconditionally and I accept nothing less from the outside world. If you can't love the way I love me or better, then there is no room for you in my life.
  • The fact that my children recognize the above and are living it in their lives as well.
  • The fact that I have so much to be thankful for. Life is good. God is good. The Universe is most splendid to me.

Have a most splendid day!

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails