Thursday, October 18, 2007

5th Transfer from 360

I need a vacation from the holiday
Wow am I tired. I need a vacation just to recover from this holiday. I went skating everyday last week and this week. Actually ten days in a row for several hours a day and now I'm worn out. It was great exercise.
The Christmas Eve party at my dad's was great. We had a wonderful time with the family. They even complimented me on my weight gain. They said I look good with a few extra pounds. I won't tell how many extra pounds I've gained.
The wasbund was his usual stupid self over the holidays. That's ok, because I have a nice little surprise for him. I'm sure he'll have a fit over it.
Well, back to work and too tired from the holiday to be very productive.
Tags: rollerskating, dailylife Edit Tags
Wednesday December 28, 2005 - 10:27am (EST)

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails