Monday, November 22, 2010

WOW! Scattered Pamprin & Mid-day Naps!

chocolatewarningToday is just some random stuff I came across today that I thought would be useful to share.  They are scattered and in no particular order.

Thankful to Darren Tuff Love McDuffie for this quote, "Don't be afraid to take risks and live your dreams and always show gratitude. Don't put things off for a tomorrow that might not come."

“Exposure to new colors, different shapes, textures and designs gives you the power to ... find and refine your style.” ~~Michele Weston

What we resist persists. When we summon the courage to release that resistance, we find joy that endures not in spite of our sorrows, but paradoxically right along with them.

Keeping your guard up in a relationship is guaranteed to keep the love out, too.  "To end self-rejection, you have to learn to love in another what you hate in yourself"

"Self-love is born out of love of another."

Surrender your emotional dependency on your parents and their judgments.

Mature love, they write, comes when each person has grown with the other's help, and when both people know how to give and receive—"it's the lifetime achievement award."

Every day, or at the very least once or twice a week, take a few minutes and focus on seeing yourself in joy. Feel yourself in joy. Imagine only joy ahead in your life and see yourself basking in it. As you do this the Universe will move all people, circumstances, and events to bring you that joy. You can't be in joy if you have money worries, or health worries, or relationship problems with friends or family. So deposit some joy in the bank of the Universe as often as you can. There isn't an investment that is more worthwhile.

Dear Blog,

Please forgive me for posting such a scattered and unorganized entry.  I just posted my thoughts, and items I came across today as they came to me.  I’m thankful to be able to share and post.  Most of the above is from Oprah and The Secret and from within ME.

Today I am thankful for Pamprin and mid-day naps to alleviate the baggage Aunt Flow brought with her this month.  I hate baggage.

This entry is my expression of appreciation to all who read my entries and enjoy random naps as I do.  I express this Appreciation from the infinite abundance that is my natural state, knowing that as I do it, this expression will just expand and reflect right back to me.

Namaste

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails