Sunday, November 28, 2010

November 28, 2010 Gratitude

Dear Blog,
It has been 6 days since my last post.  I am not proud of that but we will move on put all judgments aside.  In order to do what you want to do you must JUST Do IT.  Nike has that right.

This past week has been nice.  William and Allan spent Thanksgiving with their dad.  TJ came home.  Tariah spent the night with me one night.  The week was so nice in retrospect that I almost forgot Aunt Flow came to attempt to wreak havoc on my body and my mind.

We went to Jerrie's for Thanksgiving Day.  Thanksgiving evening I went around the corner to the twins house.  All in all it was nice, quiet and there was no drama.  Loved it.

I did NOT participate in Black Friday.  I never participate in Black Friday.  I listen to the horror stories of every body else's Black Friday escapades and I know Black Friday is not for me.  I love the deals you can find on Black Friday, but I am not so sure they are worth the hassle of fighting deal crazed shoppers over.  I can wait.  Besides I find all of my deals at http://shopping4.momoneyonline.com and http://www.momoneyonline.com.

How bout dem GAMECOCKS!?  They are ranked #10 this week.  GO GAMECOCKS.  Yep, they are going straight to the SEC Championship!  As I type this I am watching Fox NFL Sunday Pregame Show. I love me some Jimmy Johnson.  Nobody beats Jimmy Johnson.  Jimmy Johnson is Lead Dog this week.  He actually predicted that The Cowboys would beat The Giants.  How could he have known that?  Nobody with half a brain cell would have predicted that.  Not even Miss Cleo.  He just did a segment on The Cowboys beating The Giants recently.  If you missed it, I'll look it up for ya.

Every Sunday I watch CBS News Sunday Morning.  I love that show.  They did a vignette on Andy Borowitz this morning that really inspired me to blog EVERYDAY.  Not everyday for a month.  Not everyday for a week.  Not everyday for a year.  EVERYDAY.  Every day Andy writes a fake news story and publishes it.  He calls it The Borowitz Report.  I love that he puts that much effort into his work.  In addition he writes for The New Yorker magazine.  I can write everyday.  I cannot promise that everyday will be a quality post but I can post something everyday.  I'm writing now.  My regular readers know that this is not my best post, but it's something.

Today is Sunday, November 28, 2010 and I am thankful for:

  • CBS News Sunday Morning being such a great show.  I watch it faithfully EVERY Sunday morning.
  • A peaceful and loving Thanksgiving Holiday.Show all
  • Family that I love.
  • The fact that I am not pregnant.  I am way too old for young baby activities: changing diapers, midnight feedings, ear infections, spit up, breastfeeding, etc.
  • YouTube.  I use YouTube as a search engine.
  • Facebook.  I use Facebook as a news site.  I get most of my news from facebook.
  • My son all grown up.  He is doing his grown up thing and I am proud of him.
  • Quietness.  I love my alone quiet time.
  • Blog readers.  I love all yall.
This entry is my expression of appreciation to all that is in my life.  I express this Appreciation from the infinite abundance that is my natural state, knowing that as I do it, this expression will just expand and reflect right back to me.

Namaste

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails