Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today Was A Good Day



This song describes how I feel about today. Yes, Today Was A Good Day!
I am thankful for the following:

  • Home
  • Sanity
  • Car
  • Family
  • Love
  • My Dogs
  • My Friends
  • The dinner I personally made that almost killed me. Spaghetti, homemade meat sauce, Texas toast with Mozzarella cheese, white wine and ............. a Cinnabun from Cinnabun on Fort Jackson.  Yeah, I may die in my sleep tonight after all of that good stuff.
  • Nice quiet time with myself and a good book. What am I reading? Busting Loose From the Business Game by Robert Scheinfeld and The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.
  • A post about loving women that was shared by my boy Ken. You can read it here. I highly recommend it!

Today was a good day.
Namaste

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails