Sunday, November 14, 2010

OMG! I Missed THREE Days!

So, I've been participating in NaBloPoMo 2010 and I missed Thursday, Friday, AND Saturday (Nov 11-13, 2010).  Today is Sunday, November 14, 2010 and I have so much to be thankful for:


  • Thankful that I didn't miss today.
  • Thankful that I missed 3 days because people in my life found me valuable enough to request my time and support.  So so so thankful that I could be of help to my special crew.
  • Appreciative to TWC for internet service here at home on my laptop.
  • Thankful to RCPL for allowing me to renew Busting Loose from The Business Game AGAIN.
  • Overjoyed I got to see Amira today.
  • Appreciative to City of Columbia for water to do laundry and to SCE&G for electricity.
I love yall....

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails