Sunday, November 7, 2010

Solid Old School Love

Today is Sunday, November 7, 2010 and I am still thankful, grateful, and appreciative of living life in a state of Pure Joy.

I was talking with one of my friends today while she was watching Madea's Family Reunion.  We then of course started talking about the beautiful eye candy in the movie:  Blair Underwood and Boris Kodjoe.  She informed me that Boris and his wife broke up.  I immediately thought how unfortunate because I love to see love work for people.

The conversation quickly moved to famous couples who either made love work or are making their love last.  I am so thankful for the following couples who have made it work and continue to be positive love influences for us all:

I'd like to express Appreciation to all of the above for keeping LOVE and Hope alive.  God Bless & Namaste.


1 comment:

Keala said...

Since I posted this, I have confirmed that Boris and Nicole have not split but are still together. Yay!

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails