Tuesday, January 26, 2010

They Say When It Rains It Pours


I say when it rains, those seeds you planted are getting the necessary water for growth so we can have a harvest in the coming season.  Can I get an amen on that one?

So, I call my blog My Life.  Lately my life seems to be encompassed with the lives of my loved ones.  Here’s the skinny:

§         Cynthia – If you’ve been following Cynthia’s story, you know she had her surgery on January 15, 2010.  I haven’t updated Cynthia’s blog with her praise report, but it’s coming.  Either Cynthia or I will update it.  In the meantime, GOD is not good, He is GREAT!  The doctors took the lump just in time.  They found that it was contained to that lump alone, non-invasive, and they got the pre-cancerous scar tissue!  They said it was a very strange case.  I say Cynthia is blessed.  Thanks to everyone who prayed for her, offered support, and donated.  God will bless all of you as well.

§         Closer to home -  On Sunday, January 17, 2010, my cousin Tim Williams had a stroke in church.  Tim is only 41 years old and has been very close to me all of my life.  We have a very special bond.  I’m choking up with tears as I type this.  I just love him so much and seeing him in that condition is hard for me at times.  His wife has been such a trooper.  He told me she’s a strong woman and she must be to be married to him.  Timothy has not been completely awake since, but he is making slow and sure progress.  Please pray for Tim and his family.

§         Even closer to home – On Wednesday, January 20, 2010, just a few days after Timothy was struck, my step-father was told he has a type of blood cancer.  I think it’s multiple myeloma, but I’m not sure yet.  Everything is too early to tell with him.  We will know for sure in a few days.  Again, continue to pray for my family and me.

§         We went to court today.  Today was the final hearing.  Thank God it’s over.  Now let’s see if we can behave ourselves now…  If you didn’t already know, the wasbund sued me for a reduction in child support.  That’s all Imma say about that…

§         Tomorrow is my dad’s birthday.  His first since he left us for a better place back in March 2009.  God bless my dad, my brother Tony, my brother JJ, and my sister Crystal and my other mother Carrie.  I know tomorrow may be a bit hard on them.  Keep them in your prayers as well.


In other news, I have been busy with work and this thing called my life.  TJ leaves to go to San Antonio TX for Air Force Basic Training on February 2, 2010.  I’m really going to miss him.  He has been great with helping his brothers with their homework and school work.  He’s been able to give them some good advice on how to deal with Mommy and when is a good time to give Mommy bad news.  As much as I am going to miss him, he needs this new venture right now more than anything.

Work has been a pleasant distraction.  Watching grown men daily prove themselves to each other can be quite comical.  That’s all Imma say on that point.

Good news is that I have my health and my wealth.  God-willing, I plan to keep both.

Today I am grateful for:
§         My best lawyer ever – Kelly Seabrook.  If you ever need an attorney, I highly recommend Kelly.
§         Cynthia’s health – I am so happy she is healed.
§         Kim Jackson-Archie and Angela Magazinee – They were both so helpful and hopeful when they heard about Cynthia.
§         My own personal health and wealth.
§         My 3 sons.
§         My beautiful mother Brenda.
§         All who read this and continue to pray for my family.
§         Every time I post to my blog, I’m recording my own personal history and I love it.



~~Namaste

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we from been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] for the benefit of a sustained immediately conditions and recollect how to harness the massive power of Xrumer and build it into a Spondulix machine.

We also provender the cheapest prices on the market. Diverse competitors devise charge 2x or temperate 3x and a a pile of the opportunity 5x what we debt you. But we believe in providing great accommodation at a debilitated affordable rate. The unbroken direct attention to of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper substitute to buying Xrumer. So we aim to support that bit in cognizant and provide you with the cheapest standing possible.

Not simply do we have the unexcelled prices but our turnaround occasion payment your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We compel take your posting done before you know it.

We also cater you with a sated log of affluent posts on contrary forums. So that you can catch a glimpse of for yourself the power of Xrumer and how we have harnessed it to emoluments your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can think to see thousands upon thousands of backlinks in behalf of your site. Many of the forums that your Place you will be posted on get high PageRank. Having your tie-in on these sites can really expropriate build up some top rank help links and genuinely boost your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating via the roof.

This is making your site more and more popular. And with this developing in regard as grammatically as PageRank you can envisage to lead your site in effect downright gamy in those Search Locomotive Results.
Above

The amount of transportation that can be obtained nearby harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your plat to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may still be publishing your locality to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Create 1 collection on a in demand forum disposition almost always enter 1000 or so views, with signify 100 of those people visiting your site. These days create tens of thousands of posts on fashionable forums all getting 1000 views each. Your shipping liking go sometimes non-standard due to the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or exotic nearly your site. Deem how innumerable sales or leads you can fulfil with this great gang of targeted visitors. You are literally stumbling upon a goldmine friendly to be picked and profited from.

Remember, Above is Money.
[/b]

GET YOUR CHEAP ERUPTION TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com

Pennsylvania slip and fall lawyer said...

I couldn't agree more. GOD IS REALLY GREAT! Let's all be thankful to him. Nice blog by the way, very inspiring.

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails