Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 2 of 30 day Wii Fit Goal


Yesterday I said I was not going to go into too much detail everyday. I had a very long weekend. I spent most of it with Mommy and my nieces and nephew, and William and Allan.

I spent the night at my brother’s in Sumter yesterday. I got home this morning and had to go to William’s football banquet tonight. I had to force myself to get my Wii Fit time in. To be honest, I think I’m addicted to the Yoga.

Ok, so today I earned 15 Wii Fit Credits. I did 2 Yoga poses, 1 Strength Training exercise, Hula Hoop, Super Hula Hoop (over 300 spins!  I love that Hula Hoop), and Step Aerobics.  Oh yeah, I did that soccer head thing too.  I need to do that one more because I'm not good at that at all.

My Wii Fit age went up to 34.


Namaste

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails