Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 1 of 30 Day Wii Fit Goal Part 2


Actually this is day 1 of this 43 Things goal, but my 51st day since I started using my Wii Fit. So, the first day of this goal was so much fun for me. I started out with Yoga. I did ALL 6 of the Yoga poses available to me. Yay Keala! Then I did 4 Strength Training exercises that worked my abs, back, and legs. When I first started using my Wii Fit, I only did Yoga and Strength Training.

Today was the first time I ventured into Wii Fit Aerobics. Oh My Gooooodness. That Hula Hoop was fun. At first I didn’t quite get it, but once I got the hang of it and I LOVED it! So today I did Hula Hoop, Basic Step, and Basic Run. I got my workout on. I did so well on Hula Hoop I unlocked Super Hula Hoop.
After Aerobics, I ventured on to the Wii Fit Games. Since today was really the first time I tried those games, I didn’t do so well. I was just trying them out to see how they were anyway.

Back to Hula Hoop, I got William doing the Hula Hoop. That boy has abs of STEEL. They are diamond hard. He didn’t do well his first time, but once he got the hang of it, he did really well. When they throw the hula hoops at you, they kept hitting his big head, but he overcame that.

I probably won’t be going into this much detail everyday of this goal. I may just post my stats as I did before.
Here are my stats for day 1 of this goal:
*Wii Fit Age: 33
*BMI: Obese
*Weight: 25lbs more than I should weigh
*Today’s Time 39 minutes

Namaste

2 comments:

Cougar Tales said...

I have to admit....I was hypocritical of whether or not you could get a work out from a video game but this sounds convincing.

Keala said...

You really can get a work out with the Wii Fit. When you run, the remote becomes a pedometer!

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails