Thursday, April 2, 2009

Me on April 2, 2009

  • I love crabcakes.
  • My favorite brand of wine today is Menage A Trois.  Man I love that stuff.
  • I have to bake a 3-4 layer cake tonight.  Think I'll get it right?
  • I'm addicted to VH1.  I found myself watching 1-Hit Wonders of The 80's.  Loved it!
  • Tough Love is so funny!
  • I Love Money 2 is even funnier.
  • I been sneezing ALL friggin day.  Am I allergic to myself?  The roof of my mouth and the back of my throat itches.
  • I haven't cleaned my house since my Dad decided to take an early trip to Heaven without us.  It's not his fault.  I'm just saying.
  • I did make my bed 2 or 3 times since that fateful day.
  • I've been waking up at 2am and 4am for the past week and a half.
  • When I'm home alone, I sleep with a light on.  Shhh....don't tell that one, it's a huge secret.
  • I love my Sprint 3G plan.
  • Sometimes I accidently pay certain bills twice.  SCE&G was paid for March & April and is not due again until sometime in May.  
  • I did it with my mortgage twice and boy was I PISSED!
  • I'm doing a garden this year.  I am so excited about that.  2008 was the first year I did not do a garden since I moved back in my house.
  • I LOVE lip gloss.  I feel naked when I'm not wearing lip gloss.  I reapply my lip gloss at least 2x a day.

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails