Thursday, April 9, 2009

Keala Jacobs April 7, 2009

“To live only for some future goal is shallow. It’s the sides of the mountain that sustain life, not the top.”—Robert M. Pirsig

I woke up this morning thinking about my dad. I’m going to miss him. I almost called him this morning. My mom had John Brown on her mind as well. She called me to talk about him. She said she could see him singing, “I’m Going To Go Be With Jesus.”

She said she had to tell me, “He was a peaceful and humble man. You have him and me inside you. Take his peaceful spirit and humbleness with you. Embrace it.”

“Yes ma’am,” I replied.

She continued, “He never had harsh words for anybody.”

“Not even Blahblah Nameless.” I replied, knowing how he felt about this person. He told me this person gave him the chills.

“That’s right. Not even her.” My mom agreed.



I went for mile walk at 10:41 this morning. ALONE! Cynthia was suppose to go with me, but lovely lady stood me up again. I even did yoga this morning. Yoga is not easy, yet. I’m determined to continue until it becomes easy for me.

2 comments:

Wendy Banner said...

I adore Yoga and Pilates and it will become easier the more you do it! :)

My heart is heavy this month as well, as I think about my grandmother. It always seems to come ten-fold near the holidays and anniversaries. ♥

Keala said...

Thanks Wendy. I believe you too.

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails