Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Watching CNN's Potomac Primary Coverage

Hillary looks tired. It almost looks like an act, ungenuine. How can she talk about our problems? She not living our problems. Her husband still has his Presidential salary. When she leaves the Senate, her salary will NOT CHANGE.

I wonder if she ever made minimum wage? I like having Congress not raising their salaries until minimum wage is raised first. That's what her mouth is saying.

The Maryland polls close in less than 10 minutes. My mom went and voted today. Yes she voted for Obama. I told her NOT to take her friends who were for Hillary to the polls. I'm bad like that.

That Hillary speech did not move me.

Obama beat Hillary in VA. Yall VA folk ain't playing. Now we have to see how MD and DC did.

Barack finally caught up with Hillary in total delegates. He had her in pledged delegates a while ago. Those super delegates are what's keeping Hillary in the race...for now.

This just in. CNN projects Obama to win the Maryland Primary.

3 comments:

Luis said...

Hey so i ran into your blog randomly and it caught my eye. I would say im into politics but a very left wing sort of politics. I am however curious as to why you are so pro Obama. I know this is probably a long explanation so since it seems like you've done your research can you tell me like 2 or 3 main points as to why you think Obama is better than the rest of the candidates.

p.s. im for obama 2 :P... just interested in your opinion.

Keala said...

No politician in my entire life has ever inspired me the way Obama does.

He reminds me of a time when people cared. When politicians cared.

He wants to END the so-called war in Iraq. That's very important to me. I hate that effort in Iraq.

I have never been too far into politics like my ex-husband. He has a degree in Political Science. I have a degree in Math. However, I went to see Obama at Williams Brice Stadium in Columbia SC.

Before Williams Brice I was totally undecided. While I was in the stands dancing to Arrested Development, I was still undecided. Oprah and Michelle Obama spoke, I was still undecided.

Then Obama spoke. I really don't remember everything he said, but I do remember that hearing him swayed me.

Then I volunteered at his headquarters. All of his supporters seemed like me or people I would allow in my inner circle.

Also, I love that his ideas are different. He has a different way of doing things. At Williams Brice we were certified into the Geiness Book of World Records with the largest phone bank. Yeah, they had us use our cell phones to call 3 people on a list we were given when we entered Williams Brice. I liked that idea. It was different.

Obama has a rock star like quality, but I don't think that's why I am pro Obama. Bill Clinton was like a rock star and I did not feel this way about Bill.

Did this answer your question?

Luis said...

Yea in a way it does. I was sort of curious as to why you were so for him and i got an answer.

Obama 08!

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails