Sunday, June 12, 2011

Me - Unoriginal? Really?

I was perusing other people’s blogs the other day when I ran across Misty’s Words. I loved her blog. I thought it was quite cute and nice and Original.

Misty wrote an entry about Smorty. She said she loved working with them and the pay was pretty good too.

So, I decided to check them out. Well, I applied. They reviewed my blog. Then today I received an email that said I was declined because:

Dear Keala Jacobs, Unfortunately your blog was declined due to the following reason(s). Some of the content is not original. Once you fix these errors you can re-enter your blog(s) from your admin panel under the My Account section. Smorty

Yes, some of my content is not original. Well, my blog is ME. I post what I want when I want. If Mama sends me an email I like, I will post it. Maybe that is the unoriginal content they were referring to.

Anyway, Keala will continue to blog her way. Not the Smorty way.

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails