Monday, January 7, 2008

Coward

What the dictionary says:

cow·ard /ˈkaʊ ərd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kou-erd] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1.

a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

–adjective

2.

lacking courage; very fearful or timid.

3.

proceeding from or expressive of fear or timidity: a coward cry.


[Origin: 1175–1225; ME < OF couard-, couart cowardly, equiv. to coue tail (< L cauda) + -art -ard ]

1. craven, poltroon, dastard, recreant, milksop.


MY SYNOPSIS:

I have little to no respect for cowards. I am learning that there are many cowards in the world today. If you have a problem with me please have the courage to confront me about it. I won’t bite your head off. That’s not my style.

I just have to say that cowards are the ones who add difficulty to the lives of us normal folk. Cowards make life harder than it needs to be.

Most issues in life could be handled much more smoothly if cowards were not so afraid.

What are cowards afraid of?

  • Nothing
  • Everything
  • Perceived stuff that don’t even exist
  • Themselves
  • Their power
  • Your power
  • My power
  • Light
  • Darkness
  • Puppies
  • Kittens
  • Work
  • Life
  • Living life to the fullest

Cowards are really lowly people who have mostly nothing to add to life. Cowards add no value to my life and probably no value to their own lives. I believe Cowards and Bullies are really one in the same. Bullies just go about their cowardice in a different way than the regular run of the mill coward.

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails