Sunday, December 2, 2007

Something I Do Not Recommend

I’ve done it. I’ve tried it and it does not work.

Living to “make people happy” is really not a fulfilling way to live.

When I was in the people pleasing business I was miserable. Mostly because I really did not know what it took to make people happy. I did what they wanted, but because they were NOT happy with themselves, they could not be happy because of something I did.

I have since learned that happiness must come from within. It’s how you see things, not necessarily how you do things.

Since I have left the people pleasing business, I myself have become much happier. I have also attracted happy individuals to my circle.

True happiness comes from within, not from others. Therefore it is nearly impossible to “make people happy”.

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails