Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Today is Wednesday, November 28, 2007

and I am thankful for:

  • good customer service when I can get it. Now I said that to say that those folk who provide poor customer service and are rude can go to HAIL and kiss my crusty bleep bleep.
  • Americas Next Top Model. Yes, that is my Wednesday night fix. My hump day fix. Yes. ANTM rocks!
  • Music. Good music. Rhythm and Blues, soul, jazz, classical, country, pop, Jill Scott, Mary J. Blige, Alicia Keys, Mozart, Earth Wind and Fire. Good music soothes me. Can you tell I feel like I need soothing right now?
  • Children who can cook. TJ and William cooked dinner tonight. Keala cooked not a DERN thang. Life is beautiful.
  • I forgot the other thing I was gonna type here. It will come back to me. I hope.
  • My favorite ANTM contestant Bianca.

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails