Thursday, November 15, 2007

Today is Thursday, November 15, 2007

and I am thankful for:

  • friends with the same mindset as me
  • awareness of circumstances. Being aware of your circumstances both good and bad. I guess I would have to blame Eddie Blue Eyes for part of this realization. I am thankful that I’ve learned not to ignore the negative but also NOT let the negative overshadow the positive. I’ve learned to look at the negative, evaluate the negative, and use positive life lessons and circumstances to overcome the negative. Develop a plan to improve upon the negative in your life and put that plan into action. If necessary, write down your plan into doable mini actions/goals.
  • Duece Bigelow Male Gigolo. Watching it right now. Very funny. I need a laugh tonight and I’m thankful this movie is on to tickle my funny bone.

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails