Saturday, November 17, 2007

Today is Saturday, November 17, 2007

and I am thankful for:

  • The fact that Friday, November 16, 2007 was so full I had absolutely no time to type my entry for that day.
  • My brand new red sofa I had been searching for all year this year 2007.
  • A very full day today. I spent the entire day with just Allan Michael. We had a blast. It was full, fun, and fulfilling.
  • Time alone with just one child. I appreciate that time alone with Allan. When you have multiple children, often times your time is spent with 2, 3, or all of them. Allan and I both needed that time alone together. That time is valuable to him. He was on a higher level with me today because of it. He was inquisitive and did not have to compete with anybody for my attention. That competition for attention is a hard one.

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails