and I am thankful for:
- a change in time. I woke up an hour earlier this morning. Yay!
- that I had a good relationship with my grandmother. Today would have been her 84th birthday. I miss her, but losing her brought me closer to my mom. We were always close, but that incident brought us closer.
- the Spirit I have within me. God made me a spirit being and I love it.
- I am no longer in that debilitating depression that had me couch bound during my separation.
- healing. Emotional, mental, and physical healing.
- personal growth and development. Sometimes growing pains hurt, but the end result is always a better you, an improved you.
- Alone time. I love it.