Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blah Blah Blog

Why do I blog?

At first it was because I had nothing better to do. Then it became sort of an online journal. Then it became fun. Then it became addictive, sort of.

Then REAL life hit and I didn't have the time. Not that I didn't have any topics to blog about. I just didn't have the time to actually sit down and write what was on my mind. I guess tonight I do have the time to actually sit down and actually write what's on my mind.

One reason why I didn't have the time is because time is money and I wasn't making any money blogging. Not one brown, dusty, rusty penny. Not one silver, shiny dime. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

I really wanted to blog during my blogation(blog vacation). Really I did, but I needed some cash. I was too busy trying to find creative ways to pay the mortgage, light bill, water bill, cell phone bill, grocery bill, insurance. You know - basic life necessities.

Honestly, I really did want to blog and I the less I blogged in an effort to make the almighty dollar, the more I wanted to get paid to blog. Then I began my research on getting paid to blog.

The first site I found was PayPerPost. I logged on, registered and my blog was DENIED!

Then I tried google adsense. They gave me 44 cents to see if my account was right. That's it. Just 44 cents.

Then I went to thenewsroom.com. They say I'll get paid every time someone watches the following video.


We'll see about that one.

The next site I found was blogitive. You have to apply and have your blog approved. Since I just applied I don't know yet. I will be notified in 2 business days of my acceptance.

I'm still looking to get paid to blog. We'll see. Right now, I'm going to find some more opportunities.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Missy A said...

you can post this on BA if you want
start a "why do I blog?" series

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails