Thursday, October 18, 2007

7th Transfer from 360

Call & Respond

Mon 8/8/2005 11:27 AM
I’ve been very busy today, but you’re on my mind and in my heart.
KJ
Monday, August 08, 2005 11:36 AM
I thought you should know that you are my heart....
RG
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 14:28:19 -0400
Am I your heart or am I in your heart?
KJ
Monday, August 08, 2005 3:48 PM
You are...
RG
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:13:57 -0400
I am what? The question was am I "in your heart", or am I your heart?
KJ
Mon 8/8/2005 4:20 PM
you are my heart because you came from me, you are in my heart because as I slept you were being made for me from me, therefore you are both my heart and in my heart for you have return to the source in which the creator have made you from.
RG
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:28:54 -0400
Wow. There you go blowing my mind again. It feels good to return to where I belong (to you). I'm happy to be back with you.
KJ
Mon 8/8/2005 4:32 PM
Welcome home
RG

Wed 8/24/2005 4:51 PM
What happens to your heart when you allow yourself to become vulnerable to another person?
Do you sit back and keep a constant watchful eye on the situation and the other person?
Do you purposefully allow your heart to be vulnerable to another person, or does it just happen?
Who is in control of the “open heart” to “open heart” relationship?
What is the result of one heart shutting down on another heart?
When one heart shuts down on the other heart is the connection automatically broken?
If that connection is broken, how does the other heart feel?
Does it feel pain, loneliness, despair, emptiness, anguish, rejection?
When you allow yourself to become vulnerable to another person, you also face the possibility of having your heart warmed by that other person.
Is that where the term “warmhearted” comes from?
warmhearted adj : marked by warmth of feeling like kindness and sympathy and generosity; "gave a warmhearted welcome to the stranger"
v. warmed, warm·ing, warms
v. tr. To raise slightly in temperature; make warm: warmed the rolls a bit more; warm up the house.
To make zealous or ardent; enliven.
To fill with pleasant emotions: We were warmed by the sight of home.
If I allow my heart to be warmed by you, I’m actually allowing you to make my heart zealous, ardent, and enlivened.
You have the opportunity to fill my heart with pleasant emotions.
My heart then becomes passionate, dedicated and devoted to you.
Do I want to allow this? Or is it too late for such questions?
Can I stop a process already ordained by the Most High God?
You’ve already warmed my heart. Now what are you going to do?
Caress it?
Protect it?
Cover it?
Shield it?
Make it yours?
What are you going to do now?
Michelle Brown

Tags: relationships, dating, reallife Edit Tags

Friday December 30, 2005 - 11:18am (EST)

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails