Wednesday, October 17, 2007

2nd entry of transferring stuff from 360

More stuff from my journal
July 24, 2005





You held me

You saw what I needed and you gently held me

You held my shoulders

You held my heart

You caressed it and you were gentle, kind, sweet, giving, honest, and pure with my heart

You sought that thing out just for the sole purpose of nurturing it to make it able to receive love

You saw me

I was rough and hard, yet sweet and gentle at the same time

You saw my rough edges

You saw my hard facade, yet you could also see the sweet and gentle spirit within

You saw me when I didn't want to be seen

You saw me in my fear and boldness and you saw me for me

You saw me


Tags: poetry | Edit Tags



Wednesday December 14, 2005 - 12:38pm (EST)

1 comment:

Dana Dane said...

hey mama i am puttin you in my blogroll

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails