Thursday, March 29, 2007

I Expect Great Things!


I expect great things!
I expect great things.


At Home
¨ I expect you to do your chores without me having to tell/remind you to do them

¨ I expect you to have your homework done and ready to be checked before I get home from work

¨ I expect you to keep your room and your bathroom clean

¨ I expect you to be courteous to your brothers and ALL members of our household

¨ I expect you to help your brothers when you see they may NEED help. This is very subjective because sometimes it may look like they need help when they really don’t.


In The Community
¨ I expect you to look out for each other as brothers

¨ I expect you not to let anybody do harm to your brothers

¨ I expect you to respect your elders

¨ I expect you to respect your friends’ parents

¨ I expect you to have common sense


At School
¨ I expect you to be respectful of all faculty and staff at your school

¨ I expect you to remember and follow all school rules, policies, and procedures

¨ I expect you to do your best in all of your subjects no matter how bad you feel


In Church
¨ I expect you to be quiet during the sermon

¨ I expect you to participate during Sunday School lessons


At The Store
¨ I expect you to touch NOTHING when we go to the store

¨ I expect you to stay close to me at all times while in the store

¨ I expect you not to ask for a thing when we go to the store together


Visiting Relatives
¨ I expect you to speak when entering

¨ I expect you to be respectful of their property and belongings

¨ I expect you to obey

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails