Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dream Bigger

Last Thursday Ann Marie asked me, "Keala, how would your life be different if you had ten times more confidence?"

That question stumped me initially because I consider myself a pretty confident person.  My first thought was, "I cannot be more confident than I am now.  I am very confident."  Then I thought, "Wait a minute.  I could be more confident and people would consider me as BOLD!"

My answer to Ann Marie was, "Ten times more confidence?  I think I'm pretty confident now, but if I had ten times more confidence then I'd be a formidable force to be reckoned with.  I'd be super successful.  I'd be up there with Oprah!"

That's when it dawned on me that I too could stand to up my confidence level.  I too could stand to Dream Bigger.  I use that term "Dream Bigger" because what Ann Marie was really doing was daring me to Dream Bigger, Be Better, Ask for MORE, Live My Best Life.


How would your life be different if you had 10x more confidence?

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails