Happy New Year Friends and Family. Thanks for reading my blog. I appreciate all of you. We’re 6 days into 2011 and I have been living in a state of Pure Joy ALL 6 of these days. I woke up feeling great this morning. I am so thankful that I have discovered this JOY.
My Appreciation/Gratitude List for today January 6, 2011:
- I am thankful God woke me this morning with the energy I needed to start my day.
- Thankful that my children are healthy, wealthy and wise today.
- Thankful for the friends in my life who are loving, kind, funny, supportive and uniquely themselves in so many ways. (Examples: Jerrie, Christina, Pele, Sandra, Mama…). I love them all dearly.
- I appreciate the steady stream of income into my bank account. LOVE that.
- I am appreciative and thankful for this new sense of self I have.
- I am loving the attitude of this man with the golden voice, Ted Williams. He is so thankful for everything that comes his way.
- I really appreciate people who are grateful for all of the little things in their lives.
- LOVE my dog, a German Shepherd named Sable. She brings me so much joy. Just caring for her and being responsible for her adds value to my life. I love Sable.
January 4, I did an eradication exercise. I made 3 three lists. The first list was a list of all of my achievements and blessings in 2010. The second list was a list of everything I want to eradicate and get rid of in 2011. The third list was a list of my desires, hopes, dreams, and wants for 2011. The exercise of making the lists and burning the lists gave me power and more joy. I am thankful I did that exercise.
Happy New Year to all of you and many blessings to you this year.
I appreciate all of you and I express this appreciation to all of you from the infinite abundance that is my natural state, knowing that as I do so it will expand and reflect back to me.