Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,
Today we went to Ryans for breakfast.  It was horrible.  They had no bananas!  And the Omelet guy only knew how to make omelets.  He couldn't do special egg orders.  His English was horrible.  I really don't think he understood English very well either.  Several patrons made complaints about the food too.  I had a free pass so I had to use it.  They say you get what you pay for, so I got what I paid for.

The service was great.  My server's name was Amir.  Whenever I go out to eat I always make a point of remembering my server's name.  I see serving at restaurants as such a personal thing.  I gave Amir $5.  He deserved it.

My mind is not at it's best this morning.  Maybe because I had such a horrible breakfast.   Could also be because it's been two weeks since I had a good fix.  Who knows.

By the way, did I mention that October is Domestic Violence Awareness month?

This entry is also full of links that I was too lazy to blog in detail about.  Check them out for yourself.

34acbf10a7f4420bb506ac2e04f9174e

~~Namaste~~

1 comment:

Sheena PrailleauRN said...

LOL, Sorry you had a bad experience with Ryans but they have been sorry for a while now...for breakfast and dinner.

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails