Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10 Dear Blog


Dear Blog,
It has been 6 days since my last blog entry.  I have been quite busy reading, learning, being a mommy, etc.  I have so many blog entries in my head that I want share/post.  Here is a list of blog entries currently under construction:
  • ·         Numbers Runner
  • ·         Profile of a Hit Man
  • ·         Holiday Shopping Tips for You
  • ·         Google, YouTube, and You Too
  • ·         Evaluating ME


I am typing this entry in Word because it says I can upload to my blog.  I couldn't upload from Word.  I kept getting the error that it couldn't access my account.  Whatever. 

Yesterday was Allan’s birthday.  He wanted his party at his Dad’s house.  We had a great time.  He got a bike, money, and a football.  We had barbecue ribs, hot wings, hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, cheese puffs and an ice cream cake.  I was very happy Allan enjoyed his 9th birthday.

Dear Blog,
I have so much I want to share but for some reason, I cannot find the words to properly and adequately convey what I desire to share.  Maybe I have too much junk I need to dump before I can really do what I want to do.  I’ll post more later.

Dear Blog,
My brother thinks I use facebook too much.  I've been thinking about going on a 7 day facebook diet.  No facebook for 7 days straight.  At least no going to facebook.  I have several sites that automatically post to facebook.  I won't be going on an all out internet diet, just a facebook diet.  What do you think?

Dear Blog,
I had a dream about bags last night.  Leather bags, suitcases, purses, more leather bags.  It was quite odd.  I dreamed I was packing bags and sending someone on their way.  I distinctly remember a brown leather backpack purse.  I wonder what that dream meant.  I looked up what this could possibly mean and found it at the bottom of this website.  You have to scroll down to the bottom of the page.  I am kind of excited about the possible meaning of this leather bag dream.   

This dream prompted me to go to the Dooney website to look around.  I love Dooney.  Don't you?
~~Namaste~~
Post a Comment
Related Posts with 

Thumbnails