You don't have anyone to share that day with?
You could meet someone on the internet like I did. I met Antonio on blackpeoplemeet.com. If you've already tried that one, you could also try these sites:
Yahoo Personals was fun when I was single. I met maybe 2 or 3 people there. I really don't remember them. Wow! That's interesting. Didn't find the love I needed there.
Or you could go to CatholicMatch.com.
Create your FREE CatholicMatch.com account now and SAVE 15% when you upgrade to a paid membership by using promo code "CMDATE". You could find the love there. I dare you to click on it.
Yeah, I found these links just for my single friends looking for love this Valentine's season. Let me know how the Love goes.
In other news:
- I had a very long week or two. I managed to keep my love about me though.
- TJ left for AF BMT last week. I miss him so much! He is my first born. I LOVE HIM! And I really miss him too. But this is something he really needs right now. He'll come back a betta man.
- Antonio's aunt passed last Wednesday.
- We went to the funeral last Saturday. Her son had me crying. He really loved his mother. Lots of people really loved her.
- All week last week, we were doing a disaster recovery exercise at work. Working ungodly hours. I wonder if it was appreciated.....
- William cut his arm last Thursday and got 6 staples in it. - - - You know that staple gun the doctor used was way cool. I saw how he stapled William up so quickly and thought I could have done that at home if I had a gun like that. Now I want one of those cool staple guns! Seriously, moms everywhere could save a lot of time and money stapling there kids up instead of going to the ER and paying someone to do it. I KNOW I CAN DO THAT AT HOME! At least I would really LOVE to do it at home.
- Owen started chemo this week and also had to get a blood transfusion. Please continue to keep him and my mom in your prayers. I would really LOVE that.
- I wonder who really reads this stuff I post. . . .
- I bought a DivaCup today and now I LOVE it!
- Timothy is still making slow and steady progress. I found out today that he got accepted into Carolina's Rehab! When I last saw him he was yawning and blinking. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.
- We got SNOW here in South Carolina. It's still snowing right now! Not really excited about that anyway. I took some photos and will post them later.
That's all I have to say today. I'm tired and I need to go to bed. Good Night.