Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanks Again


Greetings!  I am so glad we had this holiday!   I really needed it.  It was getting really bad.  My attitude was starting to bother ME.  I really needed this break!

So, now that turkey day is over and Black Friday is over, we can all rest for real.

My turkey day was okay.  William went with his dad on the eve of Thanksgiving.  Allan decided he wanted to go to his dad AFTER dinner was done.  I had to say no.  My range decided to break down right before Thanksgiving, so we bought a pre-cooked meal from Piggly Wiggly.  It was delicious.

If this writing seems ho-hum, it's because in spite of me trying to have a good attitude I am feeling somewhat ho-hum.  Honestly, it bothers me to be in the company of ungrateful, negative people.  There, I said it!

Today I am thankful for:

  • Dinner from Piggly Wiggly
  • my neighbor who let me use her range to warm my dinner
  • peace and quiet
  • love of my friends and family
  • inner happiness
  • mail running on Black Friday
Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Namaste

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails