Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Here I Go Again


Well, I said I would start blogging again and what better time than now.  I was in the bed minding my own business working on some sleep when Antonio called and said he KNEW I was awake.  Well, NOW I AM AWAKE.  It's cool.

Blogging again was on my mind tonight anyway.  I didn't know how I would start, what I would say, how I would say it.  So I decided to just start typing.  Type whatever comes to my mind.  Kind of like Nike. Just Do It.

It's been a long time since I've done this, so I feel really rusty.  What have I been doing?  I've been reading my mail, working, going back and forth with the wasbund regarding the children and our court stuff.  It's no news that I got engaged.  The only really big news is that a very close sister friend of mine has been diagnosed with breast cancer.  We've been crying almost everyday since we found out.  Not all day, just certain parts of the day.

I've been reading As A Man Thinketh by James Allen again.  Since my bedroom is a hot mess again, looks like my thinking has been stinking.  I'm working on that.

I really don't have much to say right now except GOOD Night and this is a start.

NAMASTE

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails