Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Love Your Website

Hello,

First of all I just wanted to let you know I love your site, and we need
more sites like yours online. With that said I have a couple of questions
for you:

1) Is it OK if I link to your site from my blog bayareabags.com since I
know my audience of women would love your site?

2) Is my women's blog bayareabags.com worthy enough to be linked to from
your site? It talks about all things related to women's health/fashion.

Please let me know when you have some time. Talk to you soon.

Murris

PS If this email has come to you as a bother, please click the end of the
sentence and I won't email you again...
http://www.hicellullar.com/sendstudionx/unsubscribe.php?M=3930322&N=285&L=19&C=bc13e7638706bc35524164e0390aeb10

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails