Friday, April 17, 2009

How to learn to flirt

"I don't think I "LEARNED" to flirt. It just comes naturally to me."


How I did it: How did I do it?  Flirting oozes from me.  I am a natural.  Maybe I learned it from both of my parents since BOTH of them are natural flirts.

When flirting, you have to be sincere all the time.  I think the most important part of successful flirting is being yourself.  Don't be afraid to be as expressive as possible.


Lessons & tips:



  • Always smile.

  • Compliment often

  • Be Coy 

  • Know your worth and feel it 

  • Be sincere 

  • Be yourself 

  • Be expressive, but don't over do it. 



Resources: friends and friends of friends


It took me 2 years.


It made me confident

1 comment:

bigdaddycc said...

Gotta make a lot of eye contact.

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails