Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Confidence

What makes YOU confident?
When everything in my life is on schedule and within the budget, I feel confident.
When I stick to my routines and the children follow suit, I feel confident.
Accomplishing goals and meeting specified requirements has always made me confident.
Knowing that I look
good
great when I leave the house everyday makes me confident.
When I have a good night’s sleep and I wake up with plenty of energy, I feel confident.
Buying sexy lingerie and wearing it under everyday clothes makes me confident. not to mention sexy, oh so sexy
When I go out with my girlfriends and we get in just enough trouble not be in trouble, I feel confident.
I am confident just being me in this beautiful brown skin that I am in. That’s what makes me confident.

So, share: What makes You confident?

this entry was inspired by iVillage
Post a Comment
Related Posts with 

Thumbnails