Thursday, January 3, 2008

Successfully Completed

I have written over 33 entries about this goal.

It was so well worth it. It forced me to recognize all that is good in life. Whenever I was having a bad day, all I had to do was write my daily gratitude list. I am so happy I did this.

Today is Thursday, January 3, 2008 and I am thankful
  • that I assumed this exercise and successfully applied it to my life for all of November 2007, and most of December 2007.
  • that I rollerskated for 2 hours last night
  • that I am not totally dependent on someone else for my livelihood
  • that my family is supportive and loving
  • that the walls in my living room are a bright and vibrant YELLOW
  • that I have this beautiful red sofa in my living room. I love the contrast of the red and yellow
  • for all of my blog readers. Go click on an ad link and make me some money. Better yet, click on my paypal donate button. LOL
  • for 43Things.com
  • for new beginnings and great things in 2008. I am looking forward to a wonderful life in 2008.

Happy New Year 2008 and have a beautiful day.

2 comments:

uberlove said...

Hey thanks for all your help with the blog layouts! And congrats on accomplishing your goal of painting your wall yellow-what a great, positive color! :-)

Keala said...

You're welcome. I see you implemented those 3 columns on your blog. Thanks uberlove. I still have to paint my bedroom yellow though.

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails