I have written over 33 entries about this goal.
It was so well worth it. It forced me to recognize all that is good in life. Whenever I was having a bad day, all I had to do was write my daily gratitude list. I am so happy I did this.Today is Thursday, January 3, 2008 and I am thankful
- that I assumed this exercise and successfully applied it to my life for all of November 2007, and most of December 2007.
- that I rollerskated for 2 hours last night
- that I am not totally dependent on someone else for my livelihood
- that my family is supportive and loving
- that the walls in my living room are a bright and vibrant YELLOW
- that I have this beautiful red sofa in my living room. I love the contrast of the red and yellow
- for all of my blog readers. Go click on an ad link and make me some money. Better yet, click on my paypal donate button. LOL
- for 43Things.com
- for new beginnings and great things in 2008. I am looking forward to a wonderful life in 2008.
Happy New Year 2008 and have a beautiful day.