Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Today is Tuesday, December 11, 2007

and I am thankful for:

  • sanity. Doug and I were talking today about the recent shootings in Colorado and Omaha. He said any one of us could snap at any time. We really do not know our limits or what that defining moment may be for us. So today I am thankful for the sanity that I have at this current moment and the sanity I have maintained up to this moment.
  • better health. I was so ill last night and this morning. I was not sure if I was coming or going. However, I feel much better now. So right now I am thankful for my good health.
  • lights on. When I came home from the grocery store tonight, the boys told me their little friend and his mom has to go to a hotel tonight because their lights broke. We all know what that means.
  • little boys who like to be clean. All three of them have no problem taking daily baths and showers. Allan loves baths in my tub. TJ sometimes showers twice a day. William likes to be clean too.
  • naturali. I stole this photo from her. I think it is gorgeous.

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails