Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today is Tuesday, November 20, 2007

and I am thankful for:

  • I get to order my own supplies now. I also get to order them whenever I need them. I no longer have to wait until June or October to order my supplies.
  • Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot. Tastes good. Feels good. Nice little drink to have with a rich meal.
  • Responsibility for my own self. I’ve taken back my own personal time that I once gave away freely to whomever asked for it. Now I say no when I know I need some time alone. The only person who dictates when and where I go now is ME. I am so very thankful that I pick and choose wisely now. Mom wants me to visit her in DC for Thanksgiving. The ride will be too much for me, so I am NOT going. I am thankful that I do not feel guilty for telling her, “no”.

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails