Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Today is Tuesday, November 13, 2007


and I am thankful:

  • that I wake up early everyday. I don't usually get out of bed, but I do wake up early. Sometimes I just lay there. Sometimes I unsuccessfully try to go back to sleep. Sometimes I just get my butt right outta bed. I must say that on the days I get directly out of bed are the best days for me. So, I guess I need to make a better effort at getting out of bed when I wake up.
  • for Cosmic Brotha Tony. Man I love him. He makes me laugh. He has a good heart. He's given me some great advice during what I perceived to be difficult times. I am very grateful I ran across him on 360. 360 was good for something.
  • for a strong back. Tony pointed out that I was writing too much happy happy poetry. I am thankful that my back can withstand the reason why. Ok that was a joke, but I am still thankful nonetheless.
  • for a washer and dryer in my house. I remember when my washer broke and I had to be creative until I got it fixed. Not having your own washer and dryer is such a huge inconveniece, especially since I do a load everyday. I am thankful that my washer and dryer work and I can use them everyday.

Have a beautiful day.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

What a great entry! It's nice to "meet" you! :o)

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails